September 8, 2011

Posting & A Change

Hey Readers,

I've been incredibly busy lately: it was crunch time at one job and I've been working to find another (not mutually exclusive, I do freelance work at the moment). Additionally, Blogger hasn't been running too smoothly on shiny new Lion (10.7), so I'll probably be moving to Wordpress or another service in the near future. I'll set this up as a redirect, so don't worry about having to remember a new address right away.

What's more, I'll relaunch with a new name to indicate a focus specifically on examining the data behind current events (economic and otherwise). To get an idea of what you can expect from every post, check out my post on Fannie & Freddie below. I'll be doing this largely because I enjoy those posts more than I enjoy critiquing nonsensical political rhetoric. Not to mention that I think they're more interesting than run-of-the-mill political criticism.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment